LatticePower is a world's leading provider of high-power LED light sources
Founded in 2006, LatticePower is a leading high-power LED product provider and innovator. We provide high performance and high power LED chips, LED package and LED module products to our worldwide customers. Our products are used in applications from mobile phones, automotive, UV curing, IR video surveillance, TV backlighting, general lighting, and AR/VR.
LatticePower is the leader in silicon substrate based GaN LED technology. We are the first company in the world to commercialize silicon substrate based high power GaN LED. We also developed RGB Micro LED technology based on GaN-on-Silicon. We are also one of the leaders in GaN-on-Silicon power electronics technology. In January 2016, LatticePower won the top prize of the 2015 National Technology Invention Award.
Our corporate motto is "responsibility, innovation, diligent, and openness" which crystalize our company’s approach to our products and our customers. Looking forward, latticePower will continue focus on optoelectronic and semiconductor devices to provide value to our customers with our new product categories such as Mini/Micro LEDs, sensors, and GaN power electronic devices. We are committed to realize our corporate vision of "becoming a world leading semiconductor device company".
The unique stress releasing buffer technology are used in our epitaxy layers on silicon substrate to ensure the quantum well efficiency reaches over 95%, and the innovative vertical chip technologies with silver reflector, via-hole N electrode design, M-S-M and direct phosphor coating to achieve high performance. Silicon based GaN Blue LED technology won top prize of"2015 National Technology Invention Award".
Ceremic packaging technology:
Innovative eutectic bonding process, special phosphor film technology and optical design enable our ceramic packaging LEDs with excellent heat dissipation and high reliability, with small footprint and higher optical density. Single LEDs can achieve 30W power operation.
Based on our innovative flip chip die, the world's most advanced CSP products are developed by LatticePower using composite metal layer, TiO2 silicone, fillet reflection cavity and special phosphor films.
Recognized as the "National Enterprise Technology Center" and awarded the 4th Jiangxi Jinggang Quality Award.
In September 2021, LatticePower successfully developed InGaN-based Blue, Green, and Red Micro-LED on silicon substrates, and won the nomination award of the 4th China Quality Award.
In March 2020, The vertical Mini LED Blue Green Chip on silicon substrate for outdoor high resolution display was produced in batch.
In March 2018, Nanchang Guanggu Group,a silicon-based LED industry application platform,jointly acquired Changfang Group (300301).
The project of "GaN-based epitaxy material growth technology on large-size silicon substrates for high-frequency and high-power electronic devices" passed the acceptance of 863 National Experts.
In January 2016,LatticePower won the 1st prize of"2015 National Technology Invention Award".
In May 2015, SHUNFENG INTERNATIONAL CLEAN ENERGY LIMITED(01165 Hong Kong) acquired 51% of LatticePower.
In 2014, LatticePower received $80 million round D financing led by Asia-Pacific Resources.
In April 2013,Jiangxi Latticebright Corporation was established, focusing on high-power LED ceramic packaging. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of LatticePower. In 2018, it was renamed Jiangxi LatticePower Semiconductor Corporation.
In June 2012, LatticePower startedmass production of high-power LED chips on silicon substrates. In the same year, the mass production of high-power LED chips on silicon substrates was named "Yearly News Event of 2012" by ISA.
In 2011, LatticePower was named the "Top 50 Most Innovative Enterprises in the World" by "Science and Technology Entrepreneurship" magazine of MIT.
In 2010, LatticePower received $55.5million of round C financing led by IFC.
In 2009, LatticePower started the production of mid-low power LED chips on silicon substrates.
In April 2008, the silicon-based LED production factory is completed and putinto operation.
In February 2007, the first phase of silicon-based LED production factory was started, and achieved round B funding of $49.5million led by Temasek Fund.
In February 2006, LatticePower (Jiangxi) Corporation was established. In the same year, it succeeded in round A financing of $10 million led by GSR Ventures.
1. Awarded as a national intellectual property demonstration enterprise;
2. Received the New Enterprise Award on the "Science and Technology Innovation China Ranking";
3. Won the 4th Jiangxi Jinggang Quality Award;
4. Awarded as one of the top ten annual revenue generating enterprises;
5. Awarded as a standard application demonstration unit;
6. Awarded as one of the top 50 intellectual property enterprises;
7. Received the Quality Progress Award and Quality Service Award from customers;
8. Received the excellent project of the Joint Quality Improvement Competition awarded by the client;
9. Received the Best Supplier Innovation Award and Best Growth Award from customers.
1. Won the nomination award of the fourth China Quality Award.
2. It was awarded as an influential enterprise in China's photoelectric industry.
3. Won the annual brand excellence demonstration unit.
4. Won the Top 50 enterprises in China's LED industry revenue andTop 50 enterprises in patents.
5. Won the title of excellent supplier.
6. Won the top ten supply chain stars.
1. A white LED chip with vertical structure and its manufacturing method have won China Patent Excellence Award.
2. Won the 7th led initiative Award - top 15 brand innovation.
3. Won the famous brand award of domestic led in 2019-2020.
4. Won the China led innovation technology and product award in 2019-2020.
5. Won the ISA global semiconductor lighting demonstration project top 100 - Yinchuan city lighting energy saving transformation and smart upgrade EMC project.
6. The vertical Mini RGB chip on silicon substrate won the high tech golden ball award - 2020 innovation technology and product award.
1. Won the top 20 intellectual property award of the 6th led initiative award.
2. Won the award of influential enterprise in China's optoelectronic industry.
3. CEO Dr. Wang Min won the outstanding entrepreneur award of innovation China in 2018.
4. Dr. Park Yiyu was awarded the Chinese government Friendship Award.
5. Won Jiangxi meritorious Enterprise Award in 2018.
6. Won the enterprise award for innovation and development of China's lighting industry and the Innovation Award.
7. Won the CSA Standard contribution award and the fourth excellent member unit.
1. won the annual innovation technology and product award, the annual technology leader award and the annual employee respected enterprise award.
2. A kind of lamp bead RGBW applied in the field of landscape lighting won the outstanding award of the 6th Aladdin lamp award in 2018.
3. CSP1919 won the gold medal of the 5th China led initiative award.
4. Top 30 intellectual property companies.
5. Won the top ten brand enterprises in China auto lighting industry.
6. General manager Liang Fubo won the contribution award of China automotive lighting industry.
1. Won the annual innovation product award of LED of high tech.
2. The silicon ultraviolet uxgo-g has won the innovation technology award.
3. Silicon based high power UV module won the Aladdin god lamp award and top 10 technical award of the 22nd Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition.
4. Won the 4th China led initiative and the top 30 LED technology innovation award in China.
1. Aixihu North Road silicon substrate LED intelligent lighting project won the top 100 global semiconductor lighting demonstration projects.
2. “Q / jjn002-2006 silicon based GaN Blue Chip” won the third prize of 2016 China standard innovation contribution award.
3. Silicon substrate UV LED chip has won 2015-2016 China led innovative products and technologies award.
4. Won 2015-2016 domestic LED famous brand award.
5. Won the gold award of product technology of China led initiative award.
6. Won the 21st Aladdin lamp award and outstanding technology award.
1. Won the first prize of National Technological Invention Award.
2. Won the 7th annual influential enterprise award of China's LED industry.
3. Won the 20th Aladdin lamp award, top 100 enterprises and excellent production enterprises.
1、Silicon based high power LED chip won the top 10 products-Aladdin magic lamp award in the 19th Guangzhou International Exhibition of 2014.
2、Won the domestic LED famous brand award of the year of 2013-2014.
1. The mass production of silicon high-power LED chips was rated as the 2012 news event by ISA.
2. Won the 12th major technology invention award of information industry of the Ministry of industry and information technology of the people's Republic of China.
3. From 2010 to 2012, it was rated as one of the top 100 global clean technology enterprises by the US clean energy agency.
4. Won the China led innovation product and technology award.
- Quality Engineer Number of recruiters：3人 Workplace：Nanchang +
1. More than 2 years working experience in LED manufacturing or customer complaint analysis;
2. Bachelor degree or above, material major is preferred;
3. Be able to use quality tools to analyze abnormalities, have clear thinking and adapt to overtime work.
Factory Electrical Engineer Number of recruiters：1人 Workplace：Nanchang +
1. Responsible for the maintenance and management of electrical equipment in the plant;
2. Be responsible for the training and guidance of relevant personnel;
3. Participate in the design and selection of electrical equipment;
1. College degree or above, major in electrical, automation, etc., more than 3 years working experience in factory electrical;
2. Have a deep understanding of the principle, characteristics, parameter selection and system coordination of common power distribution devices;
3. Familiar with the basic specifications and characteristics of domestic power supply and distribution network (10kV and below system application);
4. Familiar with PLC controller, have strong hands-on ability and logic analysis ability (design, debugging, fault analysis);
5. Be able to guide and solve electrical engineering problems independently.